Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back in Wichita!

Hey all,

Writing a quick post to announce the reopening of my main blog!

After our London trip and the dismal failure of our London blog I figured it was time to fire this one back up since the beginning of the school year is on the horizon.

Today I officially moved out of my Dad's house for the last time. The next time I have to move off campus it will be to move in with my wife! I'm really excited. I'm pretty sure my dad doesn't feel the same way and I have to admit itt is a bit melancholy but that's ok.

We got back from London 6 days ago and I am really glad to be back. Summer band starts tomorrow morning and I have a Kappa Kappa Psi meeting here in a little bit so that's why I'm cutting this short.

Watch this space for more info. I'll be talking about the new drumline, marching season, classes, and generally whatever is going on in my life at the time.

As always feel free to leave some comments if you have any follow-up questions or whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment